How true this is for me. So, much so I had my husband put this saying on our kitchen cabinet today. I LOVE it! Today’s menu eat it or go hungry because this Mama doesn’t run a restaurant.
Thanks to our friends over at The Stencilsmith for scaling the stencil down for us so it fit perfectly on the cabinet door. They are friendly, helpful folks and all our stencils used for our DIY home projects come from them.
We’ve had the stencil for months now and waited until the right inspiration hit as to exactly how it was going to be done. Rick, my husband took the cabinet door off the hinges, went to his workshop and pondered until this idea came to him.
He taped off the outer edges with painting tape to expose only the center surface and used black chalkboard spray paint, once dried he applied the stencil on in white to match the cabinets and this was the result!
If we ever decide to ever move we just repaint back to basic white like nothing was ever there! Never stenciled before? Here are some great tips for getting started.
What do you think? Until next time,
ᒍᗩᗰIE [̲̅d̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅j̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅y̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]
Leave me a comment tell us about your craft projects.
Bring your own personal Barista within out! Whether you like coffee with your cream or cream with your coffee my recipe for homemade Gourmet Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer holds no calories back. This is a rich, full body, luscious creamer that will have your toes curling with goodness. The only way to accomplish this is with REAL heavy cream. That’s right, no skinny, minny, mojo whatever latte with water-“milk”. That does not work with this gal. Coffee is my number one vice in my life and I hold nothing back. No imitation stuff up in here, up in here!
Okay, let’s get to the recipe!
What You Need
- 1 – 14 oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 14 oz (1 3/4 cup) Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Whole Organic Vanilla Beans Scraped Clean
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Almond Extract (not imitation)
- Large Container w/Lid (Old Store Creamer Bottle, Mason Jar)
How To Make
- To your container add sweetened milk, heavy cream, extract and your vanilla beans
- Tighten your lid and… shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty, shake your booty, baby. This way you can burn a few calories off before using it 🙂 Shake for about 3 minutes. You want it to blend really well.
- Mark your container with the same expiration date that came on your heavy cream container.
- Shake well between each use.
That’s it, honest, no really, that is all there is to making homemade cream. No funny chemicals just pure goodness. Oh, how could I forget? You may need some amazing organic fair trade coffee with that cream.
I will be posting some lower calorie ones, I promise, in the meantime live life to its richest potential.
Until Next Time – Enjoy!
[̲̅d̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅j̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅y̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]
Visit My Coffee Shop Here