Bring your own personal Barista within out! Whether you like coffee with your cream or cream with your coffee my recipe for homemade Gourmet Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer holds no calories back. This is a rich, full body, luscious creamer that will have your toes curling with goodness. The only way to accomplish this is with REAL heavy cream. That’s right, no skinny, minny, mojo whatever latte with water-“milk”. That does not work with this gal. Coffee is my number one vice in my life and I hold nothing back. No imitation stuff up in here, up in here!
Okay, let’s get to the recipe!
What You Need
- 1 – 14 oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 14 oz (1 3/4 cup) Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Whole Organic Vanilla Beans Scraped Clean
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Almond Extract (not imitation)
- Large Container w/Lid (Old Store Creamer Bottle, Mason Jar)
How To Make
- To your container add sweetened milk, heavy cream, extract and your vanilla beans
- Tighten your lid and… shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty, shake your booty, baby. This way you can burn a few calories off before using it 🙂 Shake for about 3 minutes. You want it to blend really well.
- Mark your container with the same expiration date that came on your heavy cream container.
- Shake well between each use.
That’s it, honest, no really, that is all there is to making homemade cream. No funny chemicals just pure goodness. Oh, how could I forget? You may need some amazing organic fair trade coffee with that cream.
I will be posting some lower calorie ones, I promise, in the meantime live life to its richest potential.
Until Next Time – Enjoy!
[̲̅d̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅j̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅y̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]
Visit My Coffee Shop Here